Monday, April 4, 2011

Concept Board - Second Attempt



This is my second attempt at my concept board. This time I changed several images and expanded my colour theme. My theme/inspiration is still natural disasters, but there is less focus on tsunamis as I included more disaster images. I also included fabrics that suit my board and tried to specify my silhouette more clearly.

The concept board is still somewhat lacking in clarity. I believe this is because of the image arrangements on the board. Perhaps if the board flowed from soft to hard rather than being layed out all over it may be more clear. Overall, this board could be done better, but I hope my clients and target market will understand the concept I am trying to convey.

*Note
My photography skills are null

No comments:

Post a Comment